Selling metal from your storage account
If you wish to sell ABC Pool Allocated Product, ABC Premium Product or ABC Secure Product, you can easily sell it by logging in to your ABC Bullion account online and following these simple steps:
- Navigate to your Portfolio Summary or Metal Holdings page. Here, you will be able to view which products you have with ABC Bullion.
- Click the ‘Sell’ button for the corresponding metal and input the quantity or dollar value (for pool allocated metal) you wish to sell.
- Once the item has been ticked, click on ‘Add to cart’ and that item will be added to your sell cart. Click on ‘View Sell Cart’ in the top right corner once all items you wish to sell have been added.
- You will be taken to the Sell Cart page. Click on ‘Proceed to Sell’.
- Please ensure you have read our terms and conditions, then tick the box next to “I have read and agreed to terms and conditions”. Click on ‘Confirm Sell Order’.
- For added security, a pop up notification will request that you input your password again. Type in your password, and then click ‘Submit’.
- Your contractual agreement to sell with ABC Bullion has been confirmed and the pricing has been locked in. The final step is to click on ‘Complete Order’. ABC Bullion will email you a Purchase Order within 24 business hours to finalise payment to your nominated bank account.
Alternatively, call on 1300 361 261 and one of our friendly Account Executives will be happy to assist you.
Selling metal in your physical possession
If you have the bullion in your possession, please bring it to our offices (where an Account Executive will advise you the buying price. Payment is only available to your bank account and you will need to supply us with your BSB and Account Number.
Selling metal stored at Custodian Vaults
As a service to our ABC Bullion clients who store bullion at our sister company Custodian Vaults, we will happily facilitate the purchase of your bullion directly from Custodian Vaults.
Minimum requirement of 10 ounces of gold or 10 kilograms of silver is required for an ABC Bullion Account Executive to assist with the buy back at Custodian Vaults. Any amount under this minimum will need to be retrieved by you and delivered to an ABC Bullion office.
To arrange a buy-back at Custodian Vaults:
- Please contact an ABC Bullion Account Executive on 1300 361 261 or at email@example.com to arrange an appointment at Custodian Vaults .
- An Account Executive from ABC Bullion will meet you at Custodian Vaults at the pre-arranged time.
- The Account Executive will then verify your bullion and process the purchase.
- Once your Account Executive has raised a Purchase Order, a contract is entered into and cannot be reversed. We will ask you to sign the form and to provide us with your bank account details. Please note that we cannot make payments to third party accounts, so the bank account name needs to match the name of the person or entity (company, trust, SMSF, etc.) selling the bullion.
In all instances, a Purchase Order is raised and the price is locked in.
Our buy back pricing is updated every 5 minutes, to most accurately reflect the current international market prices for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. ABC Bullion prices for gold, silver, platinum and palladium are sourced from independent pricing sources, primarily FastMarkets, a globally recognised provider of precious metal pricing information.
Once your Account Executive has raised a Purchase Order, a contract is entered into and cannot be reversed. We will ask you to sign the form and fill out your bank account details – bank account name, BSB, and account number – so that our accounts team can transfer the funds directly to your bank account. Please note that we do not make payments to third party accounts, so the bank account name needs to match the name of the person or entity selling the metal.
Once the signed purchase order has been received, the ABC Bullion finance department will process payment to the nominated bank account within 48 hours. Please note: this does not guarantee that funds will be in your bank account within 48 hours.
Unfortunately, we do not pay cash or issue cash cheques.