We have four different product and storage options available to you. These are:
ABC Pool Allocated Product Storage
- ABC Bullion Pool Allocated Product is the perfect choice for new precious metal investors and regular traders.
- Rather than buying a specific physical bar, investors in ABC Bullion Pool Allocated Product can buy a ‘share’ in a pool of metals, managed by ABC Bullion and backed by externally audited metal positions held by ABC Bullion and its related bodies corporate.
- Pool Allocated Product has no storage fees, and investors can withdraw metal at any time by turning their pool holding into a coin or bar, and paying a small fabrication fee known as a 'barring fee’.
ABC Secure Product Storage
- Available for all standard bullion products (all ABC Bullion and PAMP products, Royal Canadian Mint Coins and Perth Mint Gold Coins). We do not store Perth Mint Silver Coins.
- If you withdraw them, you may not get the very same product/s you placed into storage, but you will receive exactly the same size, brand and type of bullion product.
- We require 48 hours notice to retrieve your products from storage.
ABC Premium Product Storage
- Available for certain products that are stamped with a unique bar identity number and are specifically allocated to you.
- If you withdraw the bar/s you will receive the exact same bar you placed into storage.
- The product(s) that we premium store are:
- 1kg ABC Bullion Gold Cast Bar
- We require 48 hours’ notice to retrieve your unique bar/s from storage.
Safety Deposit Box
- You can store your bullion or any other valuables in your own safety box by leasing a safety deposit box from ABC Bullion’s sister company, Custodian Vaults, located at 74 Castlereagh Street, Sydney.
- Custodian Vaults is a purpose-built facility featuring cutting edge technology and 24/7 security monitoring.