Selling metal from your storage account
If you wish to sell ABC Pool Allocated Product, ABC Premium Product or ABC Secure Product, you can easily sell it by logging in to your ABC Bullion account online and following these simple steps:
- Navigate to your Portfolio Summary or Metal Holdings page.
- Click the ‘Sell’ button for the corresponding metal and input the quantity or dollar value (for pool allocated metal) you wish to sell.
- Once the item has been ticked, click on ‘Add to cart’ and that item will be added to your sell cart.
- Click on ‘View Sell Cart’ in the top right corner once all items you wish to sell have been added.
- You will be taken to the Sell Cart page. Click on ‘Proceed to Sell’.
- Please ensure you have read our terms and conditions, then tick the box next to “I have read and agreed to terms and conditions”.
- Click on ‘Confirm Sell Order’.
- For added security, a pop-up notification will request that you input your password again. Type in your password, and then click ‘Submit’.
- Your contractual agreement to sell with ABC Bullion has been confirmed and the pricing has been locked in. The final step is to click on ‘Complete Order’. ABC Bullion will email you a Purchase Order within 24 business hours to finalise payment to your nominated bank account.
Selling metal in your physical possession
- Bring the metal into one of our offices, along with your photo ID (drivers license or passport) and bank account details (BSB and Account Number).
- ABC Bullion will lock in a price in the office based on the live prices at the time of the sale.
- ABC Bullion will process payment to your nominated bank account within 2 business days. (Please note: this does not guarantee that funds will be in your bank account within 2 business days. We do not pay cash or issue cheques.)
ABC Bullion may choose to buy other bars not listed on our Product Price List - buy back prices for other bars will be $10 an ounce less than the Gold buy back price listed, and $10 a kilogram less than the Silver buy back price listed.
If selling through an interstate Pallion office (in Brisbane or Melbourne), we deduct a further $10 an ounce on Gold, and $10 a kilogram on Silver to cover the shipping cost back to our Sydney office.
Selling metal stored at Custodian Vaults
As a service to our valued ABC Bullion clients who store bullion at our sister company Custodian Vaults, we can facilitate the purchase of your bullion directly from Custodian Vaults.
Minimum requirement of 10 ounces of gold or 10 kilograms of silver is required for buy back at Custodian Vaults.
To arrange a buy-back at Custodian Vaults:
- Please contact an ABC Bullion Account Executive on 1300 361 261 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment at Custodian Vaults.
- An Account Executive from ABC Bullion will meet you at Custodian Vaults at the pre-arranged time.
- The Account Executive will then verify your bullion and process the purchase.
- Once your Account Executive has raised a Purchase Order, a contract is entered into and cannot be reversed. We will ask you to sign the form and to provide us with your bank account details. Please note that we cannot make payments to third party accounts, so the bank account name needs to match the name of the person or entity (company, trust, SMSF, etc.) selling the bullion.
In all instances, a Purchase Order is raised and the price is locked in.
Our buy back pricing is updated every 5 minutes, to most accurately reflect the current international market prices. ABC Bullion prices are sourced from independent pricing sources, primarily FastMarkets, a globally recognised provider of precious metal pricing information.
Once your Account Executive has raised a Purchase Order, a contract is entered into and cannot be reversed. We will ask you to sign the form and fill out your bank account details – bank account name, BSB, and account number – Once the signed purchase order has been received - ABC Bullion will process payment to the nominated bank account within 48 hours.
Note: We do not make payments to third party accounts, so the bank account name needs to match the name of the person or entity selling the metal. This does not guarantee that funds will be in your bank account within 48 hours. ABC Bullion do not provide cash or issue cash cheques.